Tune In and Live Better with the Right Hearing Aid in Redding, CA
It’s easy to take our hearing for granted, that is, until it’s impaired. Then, we realize just how important healthy hearing is to our relationships, our productivity at work, and our enjoyment of everyday sounds and music.
While millions of Americans suffer from some degree of hearing loss, modern advances in hearing aid technology provide everyone with the opportunity to do something about it. The truth is, hearing loss will only hold you back if you allow it to. But if you want to reclaim your ability to hear, affordable and effective solutions are readily available.
At Audiology Associates of Redding, we’ve been helping people recover their hearing since 1985. Since we first opened our doors, we’ve been committed to improving the patient experience from start to finish. This has resulted in a unique patient experience that is comfortable, relaxed, and stress-free. In fact, the moment you walk through the door you’ll realize that this is not the typical office with sterile white walls.
We’ve created a stress-free atmosphere so that we can focus on what’s important—optimizing your hearing in all the ways that will make your life more productive, healthy, and enjoyable. So if you’re ready to start hearing better, give us a call or stop by today!
“We LOVE Rita. She has been my son’s audiologist since he was about 7 years old (he’s now 13.5). We have been given the utmost care and attention at every visit, during every phone call, and I have been grateful over and over again for her help and patience through all of my questions and concerns. We could not ask for a better audiologist! Rita is one of a kind. She really cares and I trust the care of my son through her any day”
– Gretchen W., patient
“Rita, this is an excellent example of the Experience Economy put into practice within Audiology. Thanks to you and your staff for setting a high bar. Also, thanks to Harvey Sparks for getting the word out to others.”
– Brian T., patient
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Audiology Associates of Redding?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.